ICVM’s Annual Conference brings together media professionals in communications and the arts for networking, training, mutual encouragement, and fellowship. If you are interested in international distribution and networking opportunities, this is the conference for you!
Mark your calendars for the 2016 ICVM Conference in Cincinnati.
The conference schedule puts a premium on networking, punctuated with seminars and major addresses by industry leaders representing a variety of skills, all with a passion to glorify the Lord Jesus through visual media.
The annual conference highlights the work of ICVM members. With nightly opportunities to showcase attendees’ current projects, the conference culminates in the Crown Awards ceremony, honoring filmmakers in 17 categories and creating exposure for their work.
You are cordially invited to join this supportive Christian community of media professionals. We’d love to see you there!
(Seminars are subject to change and will be finalized by May of 2015.)
The challenging and ever-changing world of media distribution- including digital, theatrical and television
Screenwriting insights and practical applications and acting workshops
Hands-on production discussions covering from the basics all the way to professional filming
2016 Conference Rates
- $395 Early-bird full Registration by May 1, 2016
- $495 Regular Full Registration after May 1, 2016
(No rights of membership extended. Only first-timers are eligible to register without being a member).
- $595 Early-bird Registration by May 1, 2016
- $695 Regular Full Registration after May 1, 2016
College Students/Spouses/Additional Employees:
- $275 Early-bird Full Registration by May 1, 2016
- $345 Regular Full Registration after May 1, 2016
- One-day-only Attendee Rate: $150 (Does NOT include the Group Excursion).
- For every new person you invite who attends the conference, you will receive a $100 voucher (valid for one year) which can be used towards membership or towards the conference fee.
- Hotel reservations must be made separately. There is a discount group rate IF you make your reservation by May 16, 2016.
- There is a shuttle from the airport to the Hotel. When you register for the conference, you will be sent a discount coupon for using Mears van shuttle service.
SPEAKERS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS
“Facing the Giants”,
“The Lion King”,
Author “Making a
Good Script Great”,
“The Return of the Pink
Panther”, “Amazing Grace”
Anne Graham Lotz
Founder AnGel Ministries, Author of 11 books
EVP Fox Home Entertainment
Director “The List”,
“The Trial”. “Jimmy”
Accomplished authorof more than 50 novels
(End of the Spear)
Author of 90
minutes in Heaven
Joni Eareckson Tada
Director “End of the
Spear”. “Miss HIV”,
Jerry Jenkins and Tim La Haye
Authors “Left Behind”
Sociologist, pastor, author, public speaker
Apologist & author
Chairman “Christian Film & Television Commission”